Friday, February 11, 2011

Smells

So I've heard (never experienced personally) that when two women spend a lot of time together (roommates, best friends...), they can sometimes get on the same cycle. That's all I'm going to say about that.

Baby and I have experienced a similar phenomenon. It turns out that we emit similar odors. We don't eat the same foods, though wife and I eat the same foods, and I guess technically some of what wife eats, baby eventually eats. But then you'd expect wife and baby to emit similar odors. And they definitely do not.

Besides, baby eats a lot of nasty baby foods that I do not eat (anymore). So why are our smells similar? It must be that we spend so much time together.

I'm not complaining though, this has come in quite handy on many occasions. When wife and I sit down to watch TV, and then she sniffs around and wrinkles her nose and gives me that look... I can blame it on baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment