Thursday, February 3, 2011

Confessions of a Bad Dad

Forgive me Blogger, for I have sinned. This is my first confession.

1. Sometimes I listen to music with profane lyrics with baby in the room. I generally don't enjoy that type of music, but most days I rock Pandora, so I get what I get. And I know about the option to disallow explicit lyrics on Pandora, I'm just not that guy.

2. Baby and I usually eat lunch together around 1 PM. Today one of the tenants of the apartment complex we manage knocked on my door during lunch to say that she had locked herself out. So I went to let her in to her apartment, leaving baby in his Bumbo on the kitchen table. Now up to this point he has never escaped from said Bumbo. But when I came back, he had escaped and was on his hands and knees on the table, inches from plummeting to certain death.

My bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment