Thursday, February 3, 2011

Live Journal

I once had a Live Journal account that I wrote in rather regularly throughout my senior year of high school. A recent viewing of The Social Network inspired me to go back to my Live Journal and read all my posts. I would not recommend this to anyone.


So I sent my wife the link to my Live Journal and she's been reading it the last few days. In one of the posts, I purposefully ruin A Beautiful Mind for all (both) of my readers. Wife just read that post... and yelled at me. Apparently she hasn't seen that movie yet.


Isn't there some sort of statute of limitations on that kind of thing? I don't think the wife is allowed to be mad at me for something I did three years before we met.


I am really tempted to post the link to my Live Journal account on this blog, but I'm not sure that I want you to know that much about me.

1 comment:

  1. I want to see the Live Journal! I promise not to be mad when you call me an A hole for all the bad things I used to do to everyone.

    ReplyDelete