Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Confessions of a Bad Dad - Indian Food

Forgive me Blogger, for I have sinned. It's been 11 days since my last confession.

Tonight we went out with some friends for Indian food (Gandhi, not Squanto). The wife and I love Indian food, so we thought maybe baby would love it too. He really enjoyed my chicken saag and wife's lamb coconut kurma. We ordered ours mild, as neither of us have a high tolerance for spicy foods.

My friend ordered the lamb vindaloo, and he ordered it hot. He didn't finish it all, so I thought I'd try it. I did; it was very hot. So I gave baby a big spoonful of it. He didn't react at first, but after a few seconds he made a weird face and started screaming. I fed him some rice and water to help make the burning go away. Then more vindaloo.

No comments:

Post a Comment