Friday, April 22, 2011

Cleaning Checks

We manage the apartment complex that we live in and occasionally are asked by the management to do cleaning checks and check-outs. Today was check-outs. Since the wife is at work today, I got to do check-outs, which takes practically all day.

It's interesting that some people will really do their best to clean their place, while others won't lift a finger. This was my first time doing check-outs, so I may have been too harsh or lenient, I'm not really sure.

I put baby down for his afternoon nap and took the baby monitor with me to check a few apartments. Does that make me a bad dad? I locked the door when I left, and I assumed the baby monitor would reach to the other apartments in our complex. When I came back he was still breathing. No harm done.

Now that people have moved out of their apartments, there is room for my brother to move in. So he'll be leaving us tomorrow and moving next door... which makes tonight our last supper. We're going all out. He gets to pick anything and we'll eat it or go get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment