Friday, April 1, 2011

Confessions of a Bad Dad - The Bed

Forgive me Blogger, for I have sinned. It's been 1 day since my last confession.

As I've mentioned before, we do not get baby out of bed until 6 in the morning for his breakfast feeding. Then he usually falls asleep between us in bed, and wakes up anytime between 8 and 10. By then the wife is at work and I'm usually out on the couch doing work, so neither of us are aware of the exact moment he wakes up. Usually he'll make some noise that I'll hear, and I'll go in and get him. Recently though, he's found a new way to get my attention. He rolls/crawls/jumps off the bed, hits the floor, and starts screaming.

This happened last weekend and again this morning. He seems to be alright again - all of his limbs are functioning, there are no visible bruises, and only one scratch.

Maybe we should figure out a better system.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! Yeah, maybe a new system is in order.;) Do u guys want to come over this week or next? We haven't seen u guys for so long.

    ReplyDelete