Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Infanticide - Blood

So as I've mentioned, baby hasn't been sleeping well lately, which means that no one has been sleeping well. Doctor tells us just to let him cry and he'll learn, but that's hard to do in an apartment complex with thin walls.

So last night after waking up with him (and putting him back down) three times, I was pretty annoyed when he started crying a few hours later. I got him and brought him out to the family room, thinking maybe I could get him to fall asleep on the couch.

As we're sitting on the couch, he starts playing with my face. He sticks his finger up my nose and with his razor-sharp fingernail he pierces the lining of my nostril and my nose starts gushing blood. True story - This kid is crazy. I stick some tissues up my nose, and get him to fall asleep until 6 AM when I can take him to mother for breakfast.

Now I get to pick dried bloody boogers all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment