Monday, March 14, 2011

Foods to Eat

I realized today that I blogged about Saturday's lunch, but none of our meals since. I apologize profusely.

Saturday night we had dinner at Pike Place Chowder in Pacific Place. We got the chowder sampler and captain's platter. It was great, though we both felt a little ill after dinner.

Sunday we took the ferry over to Bainbridge Island and hat lunch at Nola's cafe. The food was excellent. Wife had the pecan caramel french toast and I had an open-faced crab melt.

Sunday night we walked over a few blocks to Wild Ginger. Wife had some beef curry dish and I had the mandarin chicken. We both enjoyed the meal (which is saying something because wife doesn't generally like Asian food). We got some cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory for dessert.

Tonight we're going to Pink Door. Tomorrow we're having lunch at the Space Needle and dinner at the Crab Pot.

No comments:

Post a Comment