Thursday, March 3, 2011

3 Diapers in 15 Minutes

The title pretty much says it all.

1- I went out to lunch today with some friends and when we returned to the apartment it was time to feed baby. So before I put him in the Bumbo for lunch, I decided to change his diaper since it had been a couple hours, and I could tell he'd peed. So I change his diaper, and I begin to feed him.

2 - Halfway through his cup of Gerber Banana Surprise, he starts grunting and squishing up his face and kicking his legs out, and I know what's going on. I check the diaper and sure enough... poop. Not a lot, but it's there. So I wait a few minutes (to make sure he's done), and take him back to his room and change him.

3 - So we're back to the Bumbo having the remainder of his lunch, when he starts grunting again. Apparently he wasn't finished before. So I check again... more poop. Lots more poop. We finish lunch and I change him... again.

Now he's in the jumper, and I'm working on the couch. If he poops again, I'm going to strip him naked and stick him in (not on) the toilet. I'll leave the seat down, so he has something to hold on to.

No comments:

Post a Comment