Saturday, March 12, 2011

Hard Rock Cafe - Seattle

We are in Seattle for wife's work conference and just had lunch at the Hard Rock Cafe here. Wife and I like the HRC, and have been to a few different ones (10ish) since we've been married - but this is the first time we've been since baby was born.

3 Reasons the HRC rocks:
- The music is loud. Loud enough so that the people around us can't hear baby squealing, screaming, or crying. Loud enough so that I can sing along without people hearing. Not so loud that I can't converse with wife... if I have to.
- The music is awesome. I recognize enough of the songs for it to be enjoyable, and am unfamiliar with enough for me to still feel like I'm enjoying a somewhat foreign experience and having my horizons expanded.
- We never wait for a table. We're "all access" members which means that we are automatically placed at the front of any lunch or dinner line. We also get 10% back on all merchandise and meals we purchase.

That is all. I'll continue to post Seattle observations this week.

2 comments:

  1. I really love Seattle, enjoy! There's an island you can easily take a ferry to, and it's completely charming (plus ferry ride is always a bonus). I can't remember the name of this island off the top of my head, but it's a pretty common visitor activity... I recommend it, albeit in my vague way. Also, the first Starbucks ever... just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We went to Bainbridge Island yesterday and it was awesome.

    ReplyDelete