Thursday, March 24, 2011

Confessions of a Bad Uncle

Forgive me Blogger, for I have sinned. It's been 26 days since my last confession.

I love being an uncle. My wife has like 12 siblings, and a bunch of them have kids, so when we got married, I gained instant "uncle" status.

Being an uncle is great because you get to hang out and have fun with kids without having any responsibility over them. You can teach them fun/dangerous games and say crazy things, and you're not the one that has to deal with the results at the end of the day.

The other day I taught one of my nephews the phrase, "Go poop on yourself." He then repeated it over and over again to his siblings. It was hilarious. I can't wait to see what happens when he says it to his mom or dad.

1 comment:

  1. dude...watch yourself. If you teach that to my kids I may go crazy on you. And you don't want to see me crazy. Mwaahaaahaaaa!

    ReplyDelete