Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sickness

Sorry it's been a while. Nothing interesting happened, so I didn't want to bore you with the details.

Yesterday morning as I was watching the Family Guy Star Wars episodes (I'm only allowed to watch Family Guy when the wife is sleeping or gone), my kid threw up all over the wife in bed. That started a fun-filled day of trying to comfort and console a sick kid while staying out of his spray zone.

Then I went golfing with my brother and while I was gone, the baby upchucked again while the wife was holding him. I again managed to stay clean, while my wife was again showered in infant vomit.

Finally last night as we finished watching Morning Glory, my wife was preparing to feed baby and he puked on her and on himself. I remained spotless.

All in all it was a great day for me, and a not-so-awesome one for the wife. But today is a new adventure, and baby is currently hanging with me on the couch as the wife sleeps in bed, so we'll see what happens.

Needless to say we're taking baby's illness as a "Get Out of Church Free" card, so if you need us, we'll be at home watching movies in our bathrobes.

No comments:

Post a Comment