Sunday, November 6, 2011

The Last Few Trips

Highlights from the last few trips:

Palo Alto - Dinner with some great friends at The Cheesecake Factory where our burgers were not cooked in the proper manner resulting in a free meal and a $15 gift card for future use.

Irvine - An interview with a great accounting firm that ended 25 minutes before my flight was to leave. Luckily the John Wayne airport was very close to the office and I was at the airport, through security, and in my seat in 15 minutes.

McLean - Dinner at The Capital Grille Thursday night before my Friday interview. I had the bone-in Delmonico steak which was perfect. Also, the firm I interviewed with does not require receipts for expense reimbursement; instead they gave me an envelope of cash upon my departure which more than covered my expenses.

No comments:

Post a Comment