Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Fall 2011 Tour Update

As I mentioned here, we (like ESPN's College GameDay) are "coming to your city."

Our trip to Seattle was awesome and we have confirmed a trip to San Antonio on October 27-30 to see the BYU/TCU game at the "neutral" site of Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas.

Additionally, baby and I are going on a fathers and sons business trip to Washington, DC this weekend. Thanks to some generous friends and family in the area, baby will have excellent supervision while I interview with an accounting firm in McLean, VA. We'll leave on Thursday and come back on Saturday just as the BYU game is starting. It's a pretty quick turnaround for us this week, so unfortunately we will not be able to see everyone in the area we'd like to.

As luck would have it, I will be interviewing in DC at least once more this fall (and once in NYC to boot). As those trips are planned, I'll update the tour schedule.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun! Good luck with all your interviews. Turn on the charm (maybe bringing baby is a good thing...milk it man.) ...I mean the situation...not the baby.

    ReplyDelete